Revere Mobile is a powerful tool for rapid response and getting the word out to supporters. This guide navigates the platform and highlights its features to the best possible advantage for all users.
The main function of Revere Mobile is sending messages. These articles offer step by step instructions for basic functions: broadcast, how to view messages scheduled in the future, filtering audiences for a custom-tailored experience, and some tips from experts on content.
- Broadcasts: Send SMS, MMS, & Mobile Flows
- Broadcasts: Link Previews in iOS 10+
- Broadcasts: Filtering and Smartlists
- MMS Best Practices
- Tips for Writing Text Messages
Managing Subscriber Data
Metadata is data attached to a subscriber in Revere Mobile. By tagging information about subscribers, filters can be created that easily engage target groups. These articles provide everything needed to understand and utilize metadata in the mobile platform.
- Lists: Creating, Managing, & Exporting
- Lists: Upload Request Guidelines
- Metadata: Overview & Creating New Data
- Subscriber Profile: Manage Lists, Data, & Send Messages
Testing Message Strategy
Test a mobile strategy by setting up a proper A|B test with SMS and/or MMS.
Get visualizations of reporting data with the Reporting Generator, or download data-rich exports.
Engage supporters with call-and-response type programmed conversations.
Never miss a message with the the Inbox