Revere Mobile is a powerful tool for rapid response and getting the word out to your supporters, though there’s a lot to take in all at once. This guide will help to show you how to navigate the platform and use its features to the best possible advantage for you and your supporters.
Of course, the thing you’re going to want to do most in a messaging platform is to send messages. These articles will show you around our broadcast function, how to view messages scheduled for the future, filter your audience for a custom-tailored experience and a bit on how to write effectively.
- Broadcasts: Send SMS, MMS, & Mobile Flows
- Broadcasts: Scheduled Broadcasts
- Broadcasts: Link Previews in iOS 10+
- Broadcasts: Filtering
- MMS Best Practices
- Tips for Writing Text Messages
Managing Subscriber Data
Manage your lists and use metadata to target your messages to the right people.
- Lists: Creating, Managing, & Exporting
- Lists: Upload Request Guidelines
- Metadata: Overview & Creating New Data
- Subscriber Profile: Manage Lists, Data, & Send Messages
Testing Message Strategy
Test your mobile strategy by setting up a proper A|B test with SMS and/or MMS.
Get visualizations of your program’s reporting data with the Reporting Generator, or download data-rich exports.
Engage supporters with call-and-response type programmed conversations.
Meet your supporters where they’re at with the Inbox feature