Lists are a collection of subscribers who have opted in to receive messages from a program on Revere Mobile.
Create a New List
Prior to adding subscribers, a new list must be generated. Lists can be created and viewed by navigating to the ‘Lists’ tab on the left side menu and selecting ‘Lists’. Click the blue ‘Create a New List’ button in the upper right hand corner of the screen to create and name a list.
Lists can be viewed by navigating to the ‘Lists’ tab on the left side menu and selecting ‘Lists’.
- The notepad icon will navigate to a screen to view or download all the subscribers of a list.
- The pencil icon will allow a list name to be edited.
- The trash can icon will delete the list.
Clicking on the notepad will navigate to the List Details page. From here, a report can be generated for specific subscribers on a list, viewable inline or as a download. Filters may be applied to metadata to target a specific group of people.
Once the desired subscribers have been accessed, the following actions can take place for an individual subscriber on this page:
- The square icon with arrow will send a message.
- The circle with arrows will trigger a mobile flow.
- The circle with a dash will remove the individual from the list.
- Selecting the box to the left will allow a mass action to be taken on those selected.
For additional questions regarding Lists and Subscribers, please contact a Strategy Representative or Support at VIP@revolutionmessaging.com.