Authorized users are able to log in and view a site on WordPress before the website is made public allowing you to see the work in progress.
- A site developed by Revolution Messaging that has been set up on WordPress.
- A WordPress user account created for you by Revolution Messaging. You should receive an E-mail from WordPress with your login credentials once the account is created by Revolution Messaging.
- Your WordPress user account must have permission to log in to the site you are trying to access.
- If you are not sure if you have an account or are uncertain if your account has the correct permission please e-mail email@example.com.
- If you have not received the e-mail from WordPress with your user account or permissions information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Navigating To A Site’s WordPress Dashboard
- You can navigate to a website’s WordPress interface by adding /login to the end of the website’s URL. e.g. revolutionmessaging.com/login
- You should then see the Revolution Messaging logo with a login field.
- Enter your WordPress username and password and click the login button.
- You will then be taken to the site’s WordPress Dashboard.
Viewing A Site Before It Is Live
- After signing in to WordPress Dashboard you should see a house icon at the top left of the window with your site title next to it.
- Hover over the house icon and click “Visit Site”.
- You should then be taken to your site as it currently appears.
If you encounter any other issues please E-mail email@example.com