- A site developed by Revolution Messaging that has been set up on WordPress.
- A WordPress user account created for you by Revolution Messaging. You should receive an e-mail from WordPress with your username and instructions on how to set your password once the account is created.
- Your WordPress user account must have permission to log in to the site you are trying to access.
- If you are not sure if you have an account or if your account has the correct permission please e-mail email@example.com.
If You Forgot Your Password
- Navigate to the WordPress login page for your site by adding /login to the end of the sites URL. ex. revolutionmessaging.com/login
- You should then see the Revolution Messaging logo with a login field.
- Click on the “Lost your password?” link below the login button.
- You should then see a blank box to enter your WordPress username or the email address that is attached to your WordPress account.
- Click the “Get New Password” button, you should then receive an email from WordPress with instruction on how to reset your password.
- Please allow a few minutes for email delivery from WordPress. Also be sure to check your spam or junk folders to verify that the email was delivered.
- Click the link at the bottom of the email.
- Enter your new password twice. It is always recommended that you use a complex password.
- If you do not receive a password reset email or your new password does not work, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the issue and the URL of the website you are trying to access.
If You Know Your Password
- You can change your password through the WordPress dashboard. This requires that you know your current WordPress username and password.
- If you do not know your password please follow the above instructions under “If You Forgot Your Password”.
- If you do not know your username please email email@example.com.
- Navigate to the WordPress login page for your site by adding /login to the end of the sites URL. ex. revolutionmessaging.com/login.
- Sign in with your WordPress Username and Password.
- Click on the “Howdy, yourname” in the upper right hand corner.
- Scroll down till you see “New Password” and “Repeat New Password”.
- Enter your new password in both boxes. We strongly recommend using a complex password.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Update Profile”. Your new password is now saved.